Monday, May 4, 2009

4 Teachers.org

4 Teachers.org is an amazing resource I found while completing a reflection on the Computer Applications course. It provides great tools for both teachers and students that allow the easy application of technology in the classroom!

The site provides a great tool bar that has a bunch of great resources including programs to create rubrics, quizes, online lessons, conduct research, and even set up your classroom in the most efficient way.

Keep it in mind!

http://www.4teachers.org/

3 comments:

  1. I think that this website is pretty awesome. I feel strongly about the incorporation of technonlogy in the classroom and I think that this site would be beneficial. I liked how it had links to outside resources such as the teacher video channels, online educational games, and teachstrong- a site to improve your teaching skills. I will definitely be using this in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a really great site! It is essential for us as future teachers to incorporate technology in our classrooms because its presence is such a part of our student's lives!!! I am constantly going to my younger sister to help work the TV, iPod, etc. and our students will be in tune with technology in the same way. I will definitely utilize this site for ideas on how to incorporate technology as well as how to stay up to date with technology in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is great. We are all going to need sites like these to get through teaching. I think especially in our future classrooms we are going to have to be up on technology. Thanks for this it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete